Welcome to the 19th Annual Meeting of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
It is a great pleasure to announce the 2017 Annual Meeting of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel.
The conference will take place in Belfast, Northern Ireland between 20 - 22 September 2017.
The conference theme is:
One Voice for Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment
Challenges and Opportunities for Practice, Research and Education
MAIN TOPICS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Debate about pressure ulcer terminology and classification
- Basic pressure ulcer research
- Update about the guideline implementation
- Patient involvement in pressure ulcer practice, research, guideline development
- Core outcome measures and measurement instruments for pressure ulcer research
- Pressure ulcer health economic research and guidelines to perform these studies
- Quality improvement projects
- Wound monitoring and documenting
- Crossing the hospital-community interface
We look forward to welcoming you in Belfast!
Prof. Dimitri Beeckman
Chair of the EPUAP Scientific Committee
Prof. Lisette Schoonhoven
President of EPUAP
Prof. Jane Nixon
President-elect of EPUAP
EPUAP 2017 Local Organising Committee
Dr. Jeannie Donnelly, EPUAP 2017 Chair,
Belfast Health & Social Care Trust, Queens University Belfast
Dr Alison Porter-Armstrong, Ulster University
Dr May Stinson, Ulster University
Dr Shelley Crawford, Western Health and Social Care Board
Prof. Zena Moore, RCSI School of Nursing
Oonagh Galway, Belfast Health & Social Care Trust
Gillian Carnduff, Tissue Viability Nurse Network (NI)
Denise McDonagh, Tissue Viability Nurse Network (NI)
Niamh McLain, Wound Management Association of Ireland (WMAI)
Joan Rogan, Belfast Health & Social Care Trust
CME Accreditation confirmed
EPUAP 2017 has been assigned 14 European CME Credits.
The aim of the continuing medical education system is to support all healthcare professionals in their growth in a way that keeps them competitive, up to date, and well-versed in a variety of sectors.
CME events, such as EPUAP 2017, are valued for bringing the experts the opportunity to refine skills, learn about the latest developments and to enhance the professional growth.
Preliminary programme is now available here.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Early registration deadline:
15 June 2017
EPUAP 2017 Announcements
The first announcement is available here.
The second announcement is available here.