Welcome to the 19th Annual Meeting of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
It is a great pleasure to announce the 2017 Annual Meeting of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel.
The conference will take place in Belfast, Northern Ireland between 20 - 22 September 2017.
The conference theme is:
One Voice for Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment
Challenges and Opportunities for Practice, Research and Education
MAIN TOPICS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Debate about pressure ulcer terminology and classification
- Basic pressure ulcer research
- Update about the guideline implementation
- Patient involvement in pressure ulcer practice, research, guideline development
- Core outcome measures and measurement instruments for pressure ulcer research
- Pressure ulcer health economic research and guidelines to perform these studies
- Quality improvement projects
- Wound monitoring and documenting
- Crossing the hospital-community interface
We look forward to welcoming you in Belfast!
Prof. Dimitri Beeckman
Chair of the EPUAP Scientific Committee
Prof. Lisette Schoonhoven
President of EPUAP
Prof. Jane Nixon
President-elect of EPUAP
EPUAP 2017 Local Organising Committee
Dr. Jeannie Donnelly, EPUAP 2017 Chair,
Belfast Health & Social Care Trust, Queens University Belfast
Dr Alison Porter-Armstrong, Ulster University
Dr May Stinson, Ulster University
Dr Shelley Crawford, Western Health and Social Care Board
Prof. Zena Moore, RCSI School of Nursing
Oonagh Galway, Belfast Health & Social Care Trust
Gillian Carnduff, Tissue Viability Nurse Network (NI)
Denise McDonagh, Tissue Viability Nurse Network (NI)
Niamh McLain, Wound Management Association of Ireland (WMAI)
Joan Rogan, Belfast Health & Social Care Trust
CME Acreditation confirmed
EPUAP 2017 has been assigned 14 European CME Credits.
Preliminary programme is now available here.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Early registration deadline:
15 June 2017
EPUAP 2017 Announcements
The first announcement is available here.
The second announcement is available here.