Call for free papers and posters
Abstract submission deadline: 10 May 2017
Review deadline: 30 May 2017
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR EPUAP 2017 HERE.
We recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome to enter the system.
You are warmly invited to submit abstracts on any aspect of pressure ulcer prevention and management including research, clinical issues and best practice for presentation at this meeting. The subject should preferably reflect the theme of the meeting.
Abstracts' primary categories:
- Pressure Ulcers: Patient Safety, Quality of Care and Policy
- Pressure Ulcers and Health Economics
- Pressure Ulcers: Implementation Science and Education
- Patient involvement in pressure ulcer practice, research, guideline development
- Pressure Ulcers: Crossing the Hospital-Community Interface
- Impact of Pressure Ulcers on Patients, Carers and Society
- Innovative Approaches in Clinical Research (prevention and treatment)
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Management in Specific Patient Groups (paediatrics, surgery, spinal cord injury, ER, older persons, palliative care, etc)
- Basic Science: Biomechanics and Aetiology
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Innovations in Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment
- Student Free Paper Session: Basic Science
- Student Free Paper Session: Clinical Science
EPUAP Business Office
+420 251 019 379