Call for free papers and posters
Abstract submission deadline: 10 May 2017
Review deadline: 30 May 2017
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR EPUAP 2017 HERE.
We recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome to enter the system.
You are warmly invited to submit abstracts on any aspect of pressure ulcer prevention and management including research, clinical issues and best practice for presentation at this meeting. The subject should preferably reflect the theme of the meeting.
Abstracts' primary categories:
- Pressure Ulcers: Patient Safety, Quality of Care and Policy
- Pressure Ulcers and Health Economics
- Pressure Ulcers: Implementation Science and Education
- Patient involvement in pressure ulcer practice, research, guideline development
- Pressure Ulcers: Crossing the Hospital-Community Interface
- Impact of Pressure Ulcers on Patients, Carers and Society
- Innovative Approaches in Clinical Research (prevention and treatment)
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Management in Specific Patient Groups (paediatrics, surgery, spinal cord injury, ER, older persons, palliative care, etc)
- Basic Science: Biomechanics and Aetiology
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Innovations in Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment
- Student Free Paper Session: Basic Science
- Student Free Paper Session: Clinical Science
- The abstract word limit is max 350 words per abstract. The EPUAP Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts that exceed the word limit.
- The title should not exceed 200 characters including spaces. Please limit the numbers of authors to no more than 5, and indicate each author’s affiliation. Do not use titles (e.g. ‘Dr.’, ‘Mrs.’) for author names.
- Max. 2 tables/figures
- Max. 6 abstracts with the same presenting author can be submitted. The system allows max 6 abstracts per submitter id.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website and in the abstract book for the conference. By submitting an abstract to the EPUAP meeting, you transfer all Copyrights to EPUAP, for the purpose of publishing the abstract in any printed or electronic form. Author’s use of the material for educational purposes, inclusion in other publications, as well as posting it in the author’s website is allowed.
- If submitting an abstract for the student free paper category please send by email a formal confirmation of studentship status (e.g. letter from supervisor or institutional approval) which specifies the degree towards which studies are carried out.
- Individuals may submit more than one abstract.
All abstracts must be submitted in the EPUAP 2017 abstract template.
The authors of abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be invited to exhibit their poster and in addition present their work to the delegates via 3 minute oral session as part of the main program, in a brief presentation aimed at promoting their posters and attracting potentially interested audience. However this is not obligatory for individuals who would not wish to take up this opportunity.
There will be a free paper session on the main program for graduate students who wish to present their research studies.
The EPUAP President will present at the Gala Dinner the best poster award and the best student free paper award.
All submissions will be peer reviewed by the scientific committee of EPUAP and you will be informed of the outcome of your application by May 30, 2015. The scientific committee will make an effort to comply with author's preference of oral or poster presentation of accepted abstracts.
All successful applicants will be required to book as a delegate to the conference and pay the registration fee, as a condition for inclusion of their abstract in the program.
EPUAP Business Office
+420 251 019 379