Information for EPUAP 2017 presenters
- MS PowerPoint 2003 – 2013 files,
- landscape format,
- 16:9 aspect ratio presentations (please note that this is not standard size in PowerPoint)
- embedded fonts
- embedded video for Powerpoint 2013/365
- video files as either Quicktime friendly mp4 H.264 codec or WMV for earlier Powerpoint versions
- files must come in a folder also containing said video files with correct linking to presentation
- all text content should be inside title-safe guides (approx. 20 pixels inside slide edge)
- MP4, AVI or MKV container of H.264 or XVid codec
- landscape format
- aspect ratio of 16:9 with advised minimum resolution of 1280 x 720
- suggested bandwidth between 3Mb/sec – 7Mb/sec
- files should include a start and end one second silent black slug
- all text content should be inside title-safe guides (approx. 20 pixels inside image edge)
Please note that you may only show a company logo (of a sponsoring company) on one slide during the presentation.
Please note that all oral presentations must include a COI slide as the 1st or 2nd slide. This is MANDATORY, even if you have nothing relevant to declare. You will NOT be permitted to present if this disclosure is not made.
Please download the template here. Please note the template includes three different slides which should be used in the respective situations - 1. speaker has no COI, 2. speaker has a single COI, 3. speaker has multiple COI with regard to the matter of the presentation.
Bring your presentation to the Speakers' Upload Centre which will be located on the 3rd level (there will be signage on site throughout the venue) at least two hours before your presentation. A technician will assist you in transferring the presentation into a central conference server. When the transfer is complete, the technician performs a quick run of the presentation in order to check whether the presentation runs correctly and that the entire presentation is copied.
We do not allow the use of personal laptops for presentations. Please bring your presentation on a USB stick.
At the end of the conference, all presentations will be deleted so no copyright issues will arise.
The location of the Speakers' Upload Centre will be shown in the Final programme, which you will receive at the registration desk at the conference.