Poster presentation instructions
This year the authors of the abstracts accepted for poster presentation will have the opportunity to exhibit their poster in printed format.
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country.
- The lettering of the title should be at least 25 mm high and the main text at least 10 mm high.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The language of the poster should be English.
- The measurement of your poster should not be bigger than 200 cm high x 90 cm wide.
Please note that each poster presenter must be registered for the conference. The deadline for poster presenter registration is 31 July 2017.
Please bring your poster to the conference yourself - do not send it as this will be considered as a no show. The conference secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
All poster must be removed at the latest Friday 22 September before 12:00.
The conference secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.